We’re reminded of:
- How many people love us.
- How important it is to have real friendships.
- How many people miss us and can’t wait to see us again.
- How many people are lonely without us.
- How many people need what we have to offer.
- How many people we miss.
- How much news, that’s important to us, we’re not being a part of.
- How important it is to be part of a community.
- How much life just carries on regardless of wether we’re there or not.
- How there are pro’s and con’s to living anywhere.
- How, regardless of where we are, the issues we face personally, still need to be resolved.
- How, regardless of where we are, we can do some good, every day.
There’s a brilliant quote that I love.
The life I touch for good or ill
will touch another life,
and that in turn another,
until who knows where the trembling stops
or in what far place my touch will be felt.
Question of the Day
Do you have somewhere where you matter or someone you matter to? If not, set about making it happen.
If you’d like to share any of the images or the journey with your friends on Facebook or Twitter, then just click the links below. Comment and share with us, too.
Sleep well and see you tomorrow